By H. Royden Jones Jr.,Jayashri Srinivasan,Gregory J. Allam,Richard A. Baker,Inc Lahey Clinic
Netter's Neurology, 2d Edition, by way of Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, and Richard A. Baker, makes use of visually wealthy Netter paintings to successfully give you a concise assessment of basic neurology and its intersection with inner drugs, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics. "It communicates frequently very tricky parts of neurology conveniently, and builds on fundamentals to complicated realizing. i have by no means visible such well-thought-out and informative illustrations with such element in one other neurology booklet of this type." - First Prize Winner, Illustrated booklet Category, British scientific organization 2012 clinical ebook Competition
- Master common neurology and its intersection with inner drugs, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics via finished subject coverage.
- Get a short and remarkable review of anatomy, pathophysiology, and scientific presentation from the precision and wonder of Netter and Netter-style plates that spotlight key neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Explore particular scientific functions with vignettes integrated through the textual content that deliver every one subject to life.
- Find the data you would like speedy and simply because of the quick textual content and concise subject overviews.
- See the most recent advancements within the box in transparent aspect with new art and new entries on ALS, jap Equine Encephalitis, African napping illness, and more.
- Effectively visualize the underlying anatomy in dwelling sufferers via upgraded neuroimaging assurance, together with MR, CT, and PET.
- Tap into extra therapy info with extra scientific vignettes that offer "real-life" illustrative case evaluations.
Read Online or Download Netter's Neurology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science) PDF
Similar medical reference books
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) has come some distance on the grounds that early experiments in animals the place it used to be came across to urge a sleep-like nation and from its use quite often anaesthesia in human topics. Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate: Pharmacological and useful points brings jointly the mixed services of a few of the top specialists at the biochemistry, body structure and pharmacology of GHB within the crucial anxious approach.
Delivering info from the leading edge of reproductive expertise, this full-color atlas vividly illustrates the common and unusual morphology of human blastocysts accrued and cultured throughout the process in vitro fertilization remedies. either the narrative and the illustrations additionally aspect quite a few new reproductive applied sciences.
As a result of its marked means to regenerate and the facility of chemical cancer agents and viruses to prepared remodel hepatocytes, the liver has been used widely as a version for investigating the molecular mechanisms of mobile proliferation and carcinogenesis. lately, awesome advances have occured within the knowing of hepatocyte progress rules and the way during which chemical brokers and viruses adjust those general development regulatory pathways in liver carcinogenesis.
Pupil compliment for the former edition:"This e-book includes nice illustrations and suitable, succinct details about the anatomy of the neck, thorax, and stomach. I hugely suggest this product to all scholars of any undergraduate or graduate point anatomy path. "Features of the second one Edition:A new introductory part with an summary of the organs and dialogue of embryologic improvement assurance of the organs, by means of physique area, reorganized and accelerated by way of over 50%, contains extra scientific purposes and radiologic methods than the former editionEach of the 2 nearby devices now starts off with a quick assessment bankruptcy at the zone and its contents, by means of an extended evaluation bankruptcy at the constitution and neurovasculature of the sector and its organs, after which via chapters on topographic anatomy of the sector to aid dissectionAn leading edge, trouble-free layout during which each one two-page unfold offers a self-contained advisor to a selected topicSummary tables, perfect for fast assessment, look all through A scratch-off code offers entry to WinkingSkull.
- Erfolg auf Basis von Qualität: Eine Studie zu Nutzen und Wirksamkeit von Qualitätsmanagement (Gesundheitswesen in der Praxis) (German Edition)
- Einfluß einer exzessiven Phosphatzufuhr beim Menschen auf Knochenmarker und Endokrinum sowie antigenotoxische Effekte (German Edition)
- Children and Exercise XIX: Promoting health and well-being: Promoting Health and Well-being 13th
- McGraw-Hill Education Complete Medical Spanish: Practical Medical Spanish for Quick and Confident Communication (NTC Foreign Language)
- Color Atlas of Acupuncture: Body Points - Ear Points - Trigger Points (Complementary Medicine (Thieme Paperback))
Extra resources for Netter's Neurology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science)
Netter's Neurology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science) by H. Royden Jones Jr.,Jayashri Srinivasan,Gregory J. Allam,Richard A. Baker,Inc Lahey Clinic