By Kenneth P. Moses,Pedro B. Nava,John C. Banks,Darrell K. Petersen
Atlas of medical Gross Anatomy makes use of over 500 tremendously well-executed and tremendous dissection photographs and illustrations to lead you thru the entire key constructions you’ll have to examine on your gross anatomy path. This scientific textbook is helping you grasp crucial floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy options via high quality images, electronic improvements, and concise textual content introductions all through.
- Get a transparent knowing of floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a source that’s nice to be used prior to, in the course of, and after lab paintings, in instruction for examinations, and afterward as a primer for scientific work.
- Learn as intuitively as attainable with huge, full-page pictures for easy comprehension. not more confusion and peering at small, heavily cropped pictures!
- Easily distinguish highlighted buildings from the history in every one dissection simply by digitally color-enhanced images.
- See buildings the way in which they found in the anatomy lab with in particular commissioned dissections, all performed utilizing freshly dissected cadavers ready utilizing low-alcohol fixative.
- Bridge the space among gross anatomy and medical perform with medical correlations throughout.
- Master anatomy successfully with one textual content masking all you must comprehend, from floor to radiologic anatomy, that’s excellent for shortened anatomy courses.
- Review key constructions fast due to designated dissection headings and specific icon navigation.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book PDF
Similar medical reference books
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) has come a ways considering early experiments in animals the place it was once came across to urge a sleep-like kingdom and from its use generally anaesthesia in human topics. Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate: Pharmacological and practical facets brings jointly the mixed services of a few of the major specialists at the biochemistry, body structure and pharmacology of GHB within the imperative apprehensive method.
Offering info from the leading edge of reproductive expertise, this full-color atlas vividly illustrates the common and odd morphology of human blastocysts amassed and cultured in the course of the process in vitro fertilization remedies. either the narrative and the illustrations additionally aspect numerous new reproductive applied sciences.
Due to its marked ability to regenerate and the power of chemical cancer causing agents and viruses to prepared remodel hepatocytes, the liver has been used widely as a version for investigating the molecular mechanisms of mobile proliferation and carcinogenesis. lately, outstanding advances have occured within the knowing of hepatocyte development law and the way during which chemical brokers and viruses modify those general development regulatory pathways in liver carcinogenesis.
Pupil compliment for the former edition:"This booklet includes nice illustrations and correct, succinct details in regards to the anatomy of the neck, thorax, and stomach. I hugely suggest this product to all scholars of any undergraduate or graduate point anatomy direction. "Features of the second one Edition:A new introductory part with an summary of the organs and dialogue of embryologic improvement assurance of the organs, via physique zone, reorganized and extended via over 50%, comprises extra medical purposes and radiologic techniques than the former editionEach of the 2 local devices now starts off with a brief assessment bankruptcy at the quarter and its contents, by way of an extended evaluation bankruptcy at the constitution and neurovasculature of the sector and its organs, after which by means of chapters on topographic anatomy of the quarter to aid dissectionAn cutting edge, easy structure within which each one two-page unfold provides a self-contained advisor to a particular topicSummary tables, excellent for fast overview, seem all through A scratch-off code presents entry to WinkingSkull.
- Medizinische Statistik: Angewandte Biometrie für Ärzte und Gesundheitsberufe (German Edition)
- The Language of Medicine - E-Book
- Big Little Physio für deutsche Therapeuten (Little Physio Deutsch 6) (German Edition)
- Functional and Molecular Imaging in Oncology, An Issue of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Radiology)
- Peds Rehab Notes Evaluation and Intervention Pocket Guide (Davis's Notes Book)
Extra info for Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book
Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book by Kenneth P. Moses,Pedro B. Nava,John C. Banks,Darrell K. Petersen